All 12 art Reviews

Day #131 - Hsien-Ko Day #131 - Hsien-Ko

Really love the art of the day continuation with different characters each day. Love to see more each day plus could you do Blade Storm Sefia from Brave Frontier as a suggestion?

JinnDEvil responds:

That sounds awesome, I'll look into it!

Day #3 - Samus Aran Day #3 - Samus Aran

I really love the details you put into your artwork plus the fact you limit the palettes to make a astounding finish to it, recognize that FE sprite feel into it. I want to leave a suggestion like Kikuri from Brave Frontier.

Keep it up.

JinnDEvil responds:

Thank you VERY much, pal! ;)

Fullmetal SNES Fullmetal SNES

This is really impressive that you did all of this by hand and the way you make it detailed with so little number of color palettes.

Nicely done and I love the Mode7 animation which may taken some time to master if you did it by hand.

SSMM Demake Game Pitch SSMM Demake Game Pitch

Excellent piece and really love the limited color palettes you used. Getting great on the Pixel art as I see you progress plus keep it up I want to see more of your artwork.

I want to see this game happen and you must do it.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I used 15 color palettes. I promise I will make this game a reality as long as some of the NG users (programmers, composer, ect.) that I worked with are working on it.

Adventure Time 8bit Mockup Adventure Time 8bit Mockup

This is awesome yet I really don't watch this cartoon, but it's beautiful to see it in a retro look since you get more bonus points for keeping that limitations also. Amazing!...

I always love your works sir on this site. Wonderful job dude!

Shy Bomb Omb Shy Bomb Omb

Awesome stuff!

This gives me a headache so great that wants me to explode!
Really love the color palettes and shading also the fuse lights that reflect from the face.

Trick or Treat Mockup Trick or Treat Mockup

Awesome looking piece! I love the Genesis look on the characters and let's not forget that Marx HUB!
This looks great for a Halloween submission! Let me give you 5 Stars for the excellent effort put into this. ;) Makes me want to create art again.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. I'm devoted to art as well. It makes me want to escape the real world to a fictional setting to be a part of.

Rorschach Rorschach

Smexy as always. I really like the artwork but just the animation would be smooth then I would give it a 6/5 stars. :) Awesome

ionrayner responds:

Thanks! Next time I'll use more frames

Dessert Dessert

What a beautiful scenery! So bloody and perverted combined to make a meal fit for a king!

So bizarre it's so awesome. :D

Air-Armor Air-Armor

Edgy and Awesome combined makes something that I really like.

Wonderful Job! You the BEST!